Monday 3 February 2014

today I am wearing...

Saturday night Mr S and I went for dinner to celebrate our anniversary and his birthday. I wore my new midnight black (which means navy) Cue dress. I must say I do love it. It's such a classic, wearable design and it fits like a glove. The only slight bummer is that it seems to attract cat hairs... a problem when you have two fat, hairy, cats that slob around the house. 

I had intended on wearing my Louboutin's, but I ended up with blisters on my little toes after my earlier (see post below) shopping trip (I found out that my new Diavolina wedges rub, grrrr)! So on with my go-with-everything Tony Bianco' Alamo' tan sandals, and a little red lippy... I have never worn lipstick, I feel weird in it, but I like it on (some) people, so thought I'd give it a go out in public...




Cue dress and belt with Tony Bianco Alamo heels

No comments:

Post a Comment