Monday 17 February 2014

BAFTAs red carpet hits

I haven't seen any real fashion clangers so far, on the BAFTAs red carpet. Not a huge selection of outfits to choose from, as there are never as many A grade celebs at the London gig. Still I think the actresses hit the mark nicely with these lovely numbers...

The stand out winner for me! Lupita Nyong'o looks 
gorgeous in this Dior emerald gown with slick metal belt.

Samantha Banks looks understated but simply
perfect in white Calvin Klein.
Lilly looks young, fun and super girly in this gorgeous Vivienne Westwood dress.
I don't like the crappy feather thing in her hair though...

What can I say. Angie in a tux and stilettos. Sexy bitch!
Amy Adams looks smart (if a little safe and boring)
in Victoria Beckham

Olga Kurylenko looks like a pretty mermaid in this
Burberry dress. Would look soooo much better without
the bra strap thing and a big emerald pendant instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment