Thursday 14 November 2013

today I am wearing...

This is the forth and final dress purchased from the Supre $5 sale. A classic one shoulder black jersey maxi (that awful word again!). A bloody bargain. And it's the right length for me which is a rarity. Normally long dresses are way too long (because I'm a short arse) and I can never be bothered with re-hemming. Today I'm wearing the dress with thongs, but it'd be nice with heels too. 

I had a very quick browse in a few shops today, but there was nothing that caught my eye at all. So now I have that disappointed, I-wanted-to-buy-something-but-didn't sulky feeling. Ugh. All the shoes are awful too. Ugly, ugly shoes a plenty. It's not very often that I'm not longing for a new pair. It feels a bit odd not to be obsessing over a new pair of heels. Maybe because I have my beautiful Christian Louboutin Pigalles, I am complete... Ummm. Give it time...


No comments:

Post a Comment