Monday 8 July 2013

today I am wearing...

So nice to see the sun again today! To be able to shed the boring winter uniform of jeans and a long sleeve v-neck. I have a work lunch today, so wanted to wear a simple dress with a bit of colour. This is a new Leona Edmiston cowl neck twist dress, that I got off the Myer clearance rack for $40. I only bought it because it was on sale, but I had been on the look out for another Leona Edmiston dress, as I have a couple because they are so comfy to wear and wash so well (no ironing!). For shoes, I decided on my black suede Witchery sling backs that I bought a Christmas and haven't actually worn out yet! 

BTW have you checked out the Leona Edmiston nightwear? Well do, because it's gorgeous and so comfortable (if you like sleeping in nighties that is). I have a long slinky one that I love... and there is a sale on sleepwear at Myer at the moment...
 

Leona Edmiston cowl neck twist dress and Witchery sling backs



Front

Back




No comments:

Post a Comment