Thursday 22 November 2012

today I am wearing...

I have a lunch appointment today, so I thought I'd better smarten myself up a bit!  This lovely hot, balmy weather is making me want to walk around in next to nothing, which is fine for slobbing around the house, but not fine for meets with suppliers.  So, this little number is one of the dresses I snapped up last week in the Myer 30% off sale.  It's from Tokito and I really like the cut and detail of this dress; the puffy sleeves, big pockets, stitching round the neck and the purple backed sash belt.  Nice touches to a LBD. And my Steve Madden plum stilettos are the prefect match.

All set for a free lunch in a nice restaurant by the sea. Yay! I won't need cook dinner tonight.  The family can fend for themselves!

Tokito dress and Steve Madden patent plum stilettos

No comments:

Post a Comment