Tuesday 27 November 2012

got shoe envy?

I'm really loving metallics right now. Just the thing for this years Christmas and New Year party season.  As you know, I recently purchased my gorgeous silver glitter Diavolina stilettos, but I have been hankering over a gold pair ever since...

So when I received my new sparkly gold 'Goldrush' heels from Shoe Envy this morning it made my day! God, I love new shoes!  Always so exciting! I have worn them round the house ever since and can't wait for the perfect excuse to wear them out! 

The pale gold fabric is just the right shade. Not too gold, almost nude-gold, so they will go with everything (well almost). They are really comfortable to wear (no squashed toes!) and they don't feel as high as they look due to the platform, and they are a real size 38, so fit perfectly.  Yay, happy, happy me! Jealous ladies...? Then buy your own!


Goldrush glitter platform Shoe Envy stilettos $169

For some delightfully different heels, check out Shoe Envy or the Shoe Envy Facebook page here. Happy shopping and enjoy turning heads my friends!

BTW - a really cool thing about this brand is Shoe Envy donate a portion of every sale to charities working to help animals. The shoes are 100% vegan, meaning they made without using anything derived from a living animal, including the glue!
Love these Neon Bights too! Buy all three for only $137!
Perfect for wearing with skinny jeans or short shorts (if you have the legs!) 

1 comment:

  1. I have these shoes too! I actually have a special reader discount code which is "SOUTHERNIL" which will get you 30% off and free shipping - and I'm running a shoe envy giveaway too! :)

    Just go to my blog, Southern In-Law :)

    ReplyDelete