Tuesday 16 October 2012

choose my outfit...?

It's my niece's hen night on Saturday. I'm actually getting quite excited.  I went to a rather sleazy sex shop today (with quite a few men inside, very quietly browsing...) to buy some 'toys'... It'll be fun. We're all off to Sydney, to a penthouse near the harbour. After champagne and cocktails we're booked on to the Stallions Afloat stripper cruise and then on to a club later (the last time I went to this particular club was NYE '97!!!). The theme is pink... So, what does auntie-to-the-bride wear?

I need your help dear readers, to choose my outfit! I've been through my wardrobe and selected four (unfinished) pink outfits. I want to kind of blend in, so the young gals get all the limelight, but don't want to look like a boring old hag... (I want to wear my pettiskirt, because I love it and it feels so gorgeous and soft and flouncy on, but...).

So what to wear...?


Outfit One: 

Dusky pink satin Cooper Street dress, Nine West pink sparkly heels
Outfit Two:

Pink & black Forever New strapless dress, Zu silver heeled peeptoes
Outfit Three:
Candy pink Portmans bow dress with matching peeptoe heels
Option Four: NEW TOP NEEDED - SO DIS_EGARD THIS TOP

Princess Ratbag pettiskirt, Nine West pink sparkly peeptoe heels

No comments:

Post a Comment