Wednesday 27 June 2012

today I am wearing...

I am seriously thinking of moving somewhere else so that I never have to feel cold, or wear too many clothes. I am thoroughly sick of the miserable rain and cold (yes alright it's only been raining 24 hours!) and really hate how it makes me feel. It doesn't help that we don't have heating at home, or at work, so I am permanently cold. In this weather, yes I most certainly am a whinging pom! Last night I had to walk around with a hot water bottle stuffed up my jumper. It made me look like I had a saggy pot belly - nice!

After freezing at work yesterday in my dress, I decided to rug up today (so I am slightly warmer), I am even wearing tights! So, today it's on with my old black Witchery shirt, black Jigsaw suit skirt, long Portmans cardigan, retro style fishnets and my beloved Tony Bianco stiletto heeled knee high boots. I'm still not happy though... I need my leather gloves!



Portmans cardigan, Jigsaw skirt, Witchery shirt, Tony Bianco boots

No comments:

Post a Comment