Wednesday 6 June 2012

cherry popping music...?

Can you believe I lost my virginity to the sounds of Meat Loaf? Yep it's true, memories of that significant event will always come flooding back to me when Meat Loaf's Bat Out of Hell album is played. Specifically the track, Two Out of Three Ain't Bad. Ahhh so romantic - pftt!

Actually 'the event' wasn't significant at all, unless you count someone turning red like a pig above you... In fact I was so unimpressed by it all that I went on a bit of a mission to discover what all the fuss was about - because that was certainly not it! But on the plus side, I was glad to get it over and done with, and so pleased it wasn't with someone whom I was going to have a relationship with. I don't buy all this saving yourself crap. Why can't girls be like boys and just have fun with it all? I certainly did, it was great fun, and I have no regrets.

So what song did you pop your cherry to, or was it just the sounds of nature...?


1 comment:

  1. Just shared mine on FB but thought I'd put it in here too! Well I have to agree mine was probably the biggest anticlimax (!) of my life and it was over so fast no music was on! The guy went on to dump me a few days later and asked my BFF out instead saying I wasn't good enough for him!! Luckily things have improved dramatically since then!!

    ReplyDelete