Monday 14 May 2012

treats magazine is indeed a treat!

Treats! What a cool magazine! It's a limited edition print/subscription mag, with an equally impressive online site. So excited to discover something new for my flick-through list. Gorgeous photography of gorgeous gals. I don't care much for editorial. I get bored quickly (short attention span - you will have gathered this by now), so this is right up my street.

I absolutely love these pictures, from Fall 2011, of model Amy Hixson shot by Editor-in-Chief Steve Shaw.  The images are slick and classy and they really celebrate feminine sexuality in a arty way. It helps that Amy is pretty stunning.

I think I'll be sharing a lot more from this magazine with you, so stay tuned!






The Spring 2012 Limited Edition cover

All images Treats! Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment