Tuesday 10 April 2012

not bad for a ranga

Talking of Shortcuts (see previous post), the brilliant 1993 Robert Altman movie... 


Whenever I think about the film, I always picture the scene where Julianne Moore argues for ages (with her husband), without her knickers on!  I can't help it. 


I think, it stuck in my mind because I'd never seen ginger pubes before, and I found it quite fascinating (yes, I still have the mind of a 13 year old boy at times).  I also admired the way Julianne could act so brilliantly, knowing everyone would be staring at her undercarriage!


So here are a few pics of the beautiful Julianne Moore, she's gorgeous and a flippin good actress!


Yep - this is what I think of when I remember the movie Shortcuts!
Karl Lagerfeld's 2011 Pirelli calendar shot of Julianne
A classic beauty (even if she is ginger).

No comments:

Post a Comment